Monday, December 12, 2016

2Cats Cafe

November 25, 2015
Day 4



While walking along Insadong after visiting Jogyesa, we passed by a small advertising standee of 2Cats cafe, which is located at the 3rd floor, and decided to go for a cup of coffee and to play with cats.




It was my first time to visit a cat cafe and I was so excited! I forgot how much the fee was, but I remember it already comes with a free drink and unlimited time to play with the cats. We were given some guidelines on how to interact with the cats, sprayed some sanitizer on our hands and told us to have fun. And we did have fun! There weren't a lot of people in the cafe which was great. We were able to play with all of the cats.

There were 13 cats, if I remember right. Here are some of them. Kawaaaiiiii!!!












I've always adored big furry cats, and I didn't really like the Sphynx breed. You know, those creepy looking hairless cats? And if you're a Friends fan, remember the cat that Rachel had, in which Ross asked 'Why is it inside out?!' LOL Yeah, that one. They had that cat in the cafe and for some reason I cannot fathom, the staff approached us cradling this cat in a blanket and asked us if we want to play with it. I looked at it and thought, oh why the heck not?! We're in a cat cafe, aren't we?



And I just fell in love with him (?-forgot its name and whether if it's a boy or a girl cat, so I'm deciding he's a boy.lol). The staff told us he's the youngest cat in the cafe (about 3 months, if I remember right. Sorry, it's really hard to remember stuff when writing about it a year later. Could be my age, too. Haha!) Anyway, isn't he just adorable?



Here are some photos of getting close and personal with them cute cats. Hahaha!



We spent at least about an hour and a half in this cafe. We ordered a second cup of coffee and really enjoyed our time with the cats. I believe they also offer some snacks/desserts of some sort, but we didn't try any of it. The cafe and the toilet were spotless and you can count on the cats being clean so it's safe to visit with children. In fact, we saw a couple of kids in there having the time of their lives.

And to end this post, let me show you some more kawaii photos of what to see inside the cafe.

cute design inside the cafe!

our drink <3 td="">

cat inspired furniture

kawaii neko..err..gwiyeobda goyang-i window display (is that right?lol)

cute cat slippers for customers' use inside the cafe

a collection of doll puppets.kinda creepy looking at their eyes tho.

menu

back door leading to the rest room

Address: 서울시 종로구 인사동길 11-1 Seoul, South Korea  ()11-1, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 0000 Seoul, South Korea

Highlights info row image
+82 2-722-7833
clock
Opens at 11:00AM - 9:00PM
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/2catsinsadong/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf 

No comments:

Post a Comment